CNG Booster CompressorCNG Booster Compressor- Natural Gas is compressed at a high pressure (between 200 to 250 bars) to form CNG - a gaseous fuel containing a mixture of hydrocarbons, mainly methane. This is widely used for the mass transportation industry. Compressed Natural Gas is popularly known as the green fuel because of its lead-free characteristics. It remains the biggest alternative source for clean, pollution-free energy, and is available at extremely competitive pricing. CNG fuel utilisation requires pressure in excess of 3000 psi/g. Vehicles converted to CNG usage are fitted with specially constructed high pressure tanks for carrying the fuel.
A key player in the Indian natural gas market, Shiv-Vani has installed a number of booster compressors to ensure uninterrupted and cost-effective CNG distribution. Booster compressors are ideally suited for "daughter" stations.
- It connects mobile cascades to dispensing systems in order to maintain a high pressure for fast filling operations.
- Compressors are also installed at "on-line" stations for compressing low-pressure pipeline-gas and dispensing it to CNG vehicle cylinders.
- Shiv-Vani has set up four natural gas compressors in New Delhi for Indraprastha Gas Ltd., and is currently eyeing a joint venture in Italy with an industry leader.
- Our proven expertise for complete turnkey installations has gained wide recognition across the country.
- Our project implementation strategies & procedures ensure that we meet all technical, quality, safety and statutory requirements.